Saturday, February 28, 2009

Fitness!!

This week was full of exciting, yet stressful things. As of Monday I was coming home for the summer, by Wednesday I was considering staying, and by Thursday it was Offical. Yes that is true. I am Staying in Idaho for the summer(spring) semester. I had an interview to be the Newest Fitness Director for Fitness Activties and I got the position! Because of this job I will be able to stay the summer. I am the director over fitness groups and activties. At first I was in complete shock when I got the call but now i'm so excited I can't Handle it! I have no many great ideas for this summer and I hope they all will work out! Here are some my ideas, tell me what you think
  • Hot Mommas- A work out Group for expecting mothers

  • Dam Runners- A marathon Training group for the Dam Marathon in June(which I Plan on running, well at least a half marathon)

  • Relief Society Fitness Groups

  • Married events, and workout groups.

  • Any more Ideas are Welcome!

Its going to be such an awesome summer. I am going to miss my family so much, but i hope this will give the good opportunites to grow and learn as a leader. Thank you heavenly father for this chance to grow and the opportunity to Learn. With Christ all things are possible.

So as a reward to myself for getting this job i bought myself the cutest running out fit and it was on Sale! so here is my pic, Its a cute pair of black running capris as well as a white runners jacket! I hope you like!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ang, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you! Will you go home at all or no?

Jessica said...

Congrats! I know you are going to be a great trainer! I wish i can come be in a few of those classes lol good luck with it!! Your outfit is so cute by the way!

Eric and Laura said...

Congratulations on the job and a new adventure. I know you'll do great. Good luck!! :)

Ande said...

Yay for the job! I LOVE the outfit! I am so glad I ran into you while you were in it today so I could see it in real life!