Thursday, September 18, 2008

Did you know I love to dance?


Rock step, triple, triple, Rock step. Cuddle, Dip and Spin. Triple Swing, its one of my favorite dances. Its fast, its fun, and its a great exercise. To some dancing is an activity, to some it is just good exercise. But to me dancing, is... me. It makes me happy, its what i do went i miss someone. I don't know how to explain it, its just something i do. When i could walk a little easier, i used to dance in the kitchen while making dinner, or when i was lonely. I dance all the time, all i need now is a dance partner. But that will happen in time, as for now I'll just keep dancing, holding auditions.

So school has started again and I'm already in the fill swing of things again. I have a heavy course load but it seems that everything is going alright. My new home is not my new apartment but the good old McKay Library. Seriously, between work and HW and reading i have to do for classes, I am in the library or on campus about 4 hrs a day, and more if I work that day. I was even talking to my roommate tonight and she was asking where i had been, seriously i hadn't seen her in two days. Crazy. We live together!

Next, I guess its time for an Ankle Update. I have one word... Painful. My ankle had been doing great for about two weeks, then this week happened, i don't know what i did, but it hurts. The joint is doing just fine, no pain there, but then there is inflammation in the middle of my foot like deep between my toes. And it hurts to walk, it hurts to stand. Only time is doesn't hurt is while I'm sleeping. Although I have been able to see the multiple blessings in regards to my leg there are still hard times.

So now that I've done the updates, Ive got to give my blessing. So my Uncle knows all my surgeons. He was talking to my doctor the other day when he gave him some interesting insight. The break i had isn't uncommon, but the way my body dealt with it was. Generally the break I had is accompanied with at least two other breaks including the femur, and in most cases the back. I have said this before and I'll say it again the calmness i felt the day of my accident was amazing. Yeah i was in for a big trial, but I was calm about the activity, I was even calm about jumping. I know it seems weird to say, but i was blessed that day, i have seen the blessings from it, everyday. All i need to do now is take my trial, and apply it to my life, making everyday better then the last.

-A.Kerr

No comments: